Calling all Photographers! Or photography enthusiasts.
As what comes with a head cold, after my first post the other day, is a camera give-away contest!
I have a very neat Lomo’Instant Camera and Lenses (Black Edition) that includes with three types of attachment lenses. Bring out the creative side in you with this camera.
3 Shooting Modes To Cover Every Kind Of Instant
The Lomo’Instant has an auto flash shooting mode so you can easily shoot fantastic instant photos with flash in the touch of a button. You can also switch to the two manual shooting modes to open up all kinds of experimental shooting possibilities.
- Flash-On Auto Mode: Using this mode, a sensor on the flash detects the brightness, and the light meter automatically gives off the right amount of flash. The default aperture value is f/16 and the exposure compensation dial can be adjusted. It’s perfect to use anywhere when you’re on the go.
- Flash-On Manual Mode: This mode is great for shooting indoors. The flash is on and you can switch between N for normal daytime shots and B shutter for long exposures.
- Flash-Off Manual Mode: This mode is great for long exposures at night. The flash is switched off and you can switch between N for normal daytime shots and B shutter for long exposures at night.
An Ultra-Advanced Lens System
The camera has a built-in wide-angle lens and is compatible with multiple lens attachments that can be screwed onto the Lomo’Instant for tons of creative and experimental photography options.
- Wide-Angle Lens (built-in): This 27mm equivalent wide-angle captures more than your eyes can see and allows you to shoot up-close-and-personal shots with its 0.4m closest focusing distance.
- Fisheye Lens Attachment: The Fisheye lens attachment lets you take 170° snapshots. Get hooked, lined and shamelessly sinkered for wonderful circular instants with the 170° Fisheye Lens Attachment.
- Portrait Lens Attachment: This versatile 35mm equivalent lens attachment is suitable for shooting both indoors and out. It’s great for portraits as well as street photography and landscape shots.
- Close-up Lens: This lens allows a 10-15cm closest focusing distance for striking close-ups.
Sh-o-o-o-o-t L-o-o-o-o-o-ng Exposures
The Lomo’Instant’s B setting lets you create light-streaked photos by holding the shutter open for as long as you like. Try it out for night-time or light painting photoshoots.
Shoot Unlimited Multiple Exposures
The Lomo’Instant is the only modern Instant camera which allows you to shoot unlimited multiple exposure instants. This means you can combine numerous shots in one frame for show-stopping effects!
Choose from blue, red, purple and yellow! By adding the filters over your flash, you can play around with cool and warm tones, and give an artistic flair to your instants!
Shoot Brighter Shots
With its maximum aperture of f/8, the Lomo’Instant lets you shoot brighter shots.
The Perfect Instant Photo Format
The camera creates credit card-sized snapshots using high quality and widely available Fuji Instax Mini film, renowned for its bright colors and clear images.
The Lomo’Instant Camera has a tiny mirror to the left of the lens. Combined with the wide-angle lens, the Lomo’Instant mirror lets you take picture-perfect selfies.
Priced at CA$129.00
Thanks go to Shop.lomography for the photo and specs above.
If you want to win the giveaway there are rules:
- Reside in Canada, United States (postal delivery services do not come cheap anymore the farther you go)
- Be over 16 years of age
- Follower of Isabellewintersbooks
A runner-up will get a surprise box of miscellaneous items!
Now for the objective:
- Write a short story about anything you want to write about—to be displayed on here and other sites if I can get other sites to publish it as well.
- Originality as well as your own words (will check for plagiarism)
- Minimum 1,000 words
If you are not sure what to write or want feedback about it let me know in the comments or private message us on the contact page and I will email as soon as I possibly can.
Not sure of the details yet, will have to talk it over, but maybe I will do a yearly giveaway contest! Hope that sounds good to everyone. Feel free to comment with ideas.
I cannot wait to read all the submissions to either email@example.com or myself at firstname.lastname@example.org